Awang meaning and origin
Awang means Eldest Son has its origin in Malay used in Malay is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Awang
Popularity of Awang
Awang is a popular baby name in Malaysia where every 1 in 900 have the name as well as in, Indonesia and Brunei. As per our estimate, over 60000 people has been named Awang globally.
Numerological analysis of Awang
having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. People see you as the golden, gregarious boy/girl. Your attitude is expressive and energetic. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. You are all about adventure and travel. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong.
Do you like Awang? You would love these names
- Aanor is used majorly in Breton, Aanor means "Honor"
- Brigga - Brigga means "Sublime"
- Nezig has its origin in Breton, Nezig means "Lamb"
- Serik - Girl name Serik means "Love" came from Armenian
- Chedli - The Chedli means "One Who has Left the World" has its origin in Quran language
Namesakes of Awang
We could not find any notable namesake.