Aanor meaning and origin
Aanor is used prevalently in Breton, Aanor means "Honor". It is celebrated on December 7th.
Variants of Aanor
View middle names that goes with Aanor like Cecily,Names that rhyme with Aanor
Popularity of Aanor
Aanor is an uncommon baby name in France where it is still in use. At least, 10 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Aanor
You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right.
Go through the following names similar to Aanor
- Orégan - Used in Breton and Breton, Orégan means "Face of Gold"
- Dierka - Dierka's meaning is Folk or Ruler is used prevalently in Frisian is bestowed upon baby girls
- Elilchelvan means A Simple Good Looking Man or Handsome used for baby boys is used primarily in Kannada and Tamil
- Quintinus - The Quintinus means "Fifth"
- Lokakanta - Lokakanta's meaning is Lord Vishnu or Thorn for the World is used commonly in Hindi and Hindi is bestowed upon both sexes
Namesakes of Aanor
We could not find any notable namesake.