Ayanda meaning and origin
Meaning of Ayanda is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Ayanda
Popularity of Ayanda
Ayanda is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2003 and achieved its top ranking of 2509 in 2006. Ayanda is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. But Ayanda is a popular baby name in South Africa where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in Swaziland. At least, 50000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Ayanda?
You have a strong attitude but in order to be happy, you have to be open to new things. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right.
Looking for a name like Ayanda? Please go through the following names
- Tarantha is used substantially in Hindi and Hindi, Tarantha means "Raft or Heaven" is bestowed upon both sexes
- Kahana - Recent and Sufficiently quirky Kahana dominantly is used in Hawaiian, meaning of Kahana is "Turning Point" used as a gender insensitive name is rooted from Hawaiian
- Anaïse - The Anaïse means "Graceful"
- Chise - The boy name Chise has origin in Apache, Chise means "Hardwood". Chise is a short form of Cochise.
- Kévin - Darling Anglo-Saxon Kévin means "Plant"
Namesakes of Ayanda
- Ayanda Mabulu, South African painter