Chise name meaning
What does Chise mean?
Chise is abridged form of Cochise. Meaning of Cochise is Hardwood is of Apache origin is largely used in Apache.
View middle names that goes with Chise like Wyle, Tyge, Kor, Zage, Fitzhugh, Leonce,Names that rhyme with Chise
How popular is the name Chise?
Chise is a familiar baby name in Japan. As per our findings, over 600 people has been named Chise globally.
Numerological aspects of Chise
You would do anything for the people you love. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive. You are easily adaptable to changes and used to take the high road to success. It's hard for you to connect with new people and let them inside your world but you are not a closed person. You are the most creative person in your surroundings. You want to do everything as planned in life.
Looking for a name like Chise? Please go through the following names
- Arendje - Girl name Arendje means "Rule or Eagle" is used largely in Frisian
- Meeshac means Who is What Aku Is? used for baby boys has its origin in Babylonian. Meeshac is derived from Meshach.
- Weeka - The Weeka is specifically used in Frisian, meaning of Weeka is "Forest or Fight"
- Jamna - The unisex name Jamna means "Similar to Yamuna, Indian River or A River" is used primarily in Hindi and Hindi
- Katta - Used in Finnish, Greenlandic and Danish, Katta is used as a girl name, Katta means "A Type of Arm Named Katta Bandook"
Famous people named Chise
- Chise Nakamura, Japanese actress and gravure idol from Fukuoka