Ayyal meaning and origin
Girl name Ayyal is mainly used in Tamil is originated from Hebrew. Ayyal is another transcription of Ayal. Ayal came from Hebrew language, meaning of Ayal is "Deer Gazelle Doe Hind" is mainly used in Hebrew.
Variants of AyyalNames that rhyme with Ayyal
Popularity of Ayyal
Ayyal is an uncommon name around the globe. According to our research, at least 40 people have been bestowed Ayyal around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ayyal
In order to keep yourself motivated, pick solitude over facing people's energy, powerful over commercial songs, and planning the future over hanging around with the past. Your intuition is almost never wrong when it comes to people. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition.
Do you like Ayyal? Read these names too
- Daniilushka - Baby boy name Daniilushka means "Judge is God, God is My Judge God has Judged and My Judge is the Lord" and is chiefly used in Russian is rooted from Hebrew. Daniilushka is a short of Daniel.
- Libney - Girl name Libney means "A Distinguished Woman and Manuscripts of God" has its origin in Hebrew language. Libney is derived from Libni.
- Marivon - The Marivon means "Sea or If" is originated from Hebrew
- Maritie means Princess of the Sea has origin in Hebrew
- Inbar - Odd girl name Inbar is predominantly used in Hebrew and originated from Hebrew, Inbar means "Amber Tree"
Namesakes of Ayyal
We could not find any notable namesake.