Ans meaning and origin
Originated from Hebrew, Ans is used in Dutch is given to baby girls. Ans is form of all time favorite and customary Anna. Anna is form of Hanna    . Also Anna is variant of Germanic Names Beginning with Arn-. Anna is Greek and Old Greek cognate of Channah or Hannah. Anna means Grain, Food and God has Favoured Me came from Hebrew and Old Greek. Also. Ans is spelling variant of Hannah. Hannah is shortened form of Johanna. Hannah is form of Anna in Yiddish, English and German languages. Also Hannah is English equivalent of Channah.
Variants of AnsNames that rhyme with Ans
Popularity of Ans
Ans is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2009. But Ans is a popular baby name in Netherlands where every 1 in 1000 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 20000 people have been bestowed Ans around the globe.
Ans in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Ans?
You like people too but prefer your solitude. Once you put your charming smile on, everyone forgets about your flaws and mistakes and dreams of spending the rest of their life near you. You want to help others and leave an impression. Greater knowledge and truth drive you to explore constantly. Positive energy adores your spirit. It seems like cruel, evil, and trickery people can't hang around you for too long.
Parents who liked Ans, loved these names
- Betsabea - Betsabeas origin is Hebrew is a girl name especially used in Italian, meaning of Betsabea is "Daughter of the Oath"
- Marala means Swan is used in Kannada, Tamil and Oriya and rooted from Hebrew is bestowed upon girls
- Naome means Enjoyment, Honesty and Mother-in-law of Ruth is a baby girl name is of Hebrew origin. Naome is derivative of Naomi.
- Uzi means God is My Power has origin in Hebrew is used as a boy name. Uzi is short form of Uziel.
- Emmanuela - Outlandish Hebrew Emmanuela means "God is with Us or God with Us" bestowed upon baby girls is used mostly in Maltese
Namesakes of Ans
- Ans Westra, self-taught New Zealand photographer
- Ans Schut, former ice speed skater from the Netherlands
Lists having Ans
- Girl names beginning with A
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Dutch Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Food
- Baby Names that mean Grain
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Water
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Angel
- Baby Names that mean Elder
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Favoured
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Eagle
- Baby Names that mean Mercy
- Baby Names that mean Wife
- Baby Names that mean Affection
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Compassionate
- Baby Names that mean Happy