Azani name meaning
On This Page
What does Azani mean?
The queer and modern unisex name Azani is originated from African-Swahili is used mainly in English. Azani is a spelling variation of Asani. Queer and Modern Asani has its origin in African-Swahili is used mainly in Swahili, Asani means "Rebellious".
Variants of AzaniNames that rhyme with Azani
How popular is the name Azani?
Azani is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2007 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 9085th. Also, Azani is a familiar name in Malaysia and Indonesia.
According to our evaluation, over 1000 babies have been named Azani globally.
Numerological aspects of Azani
You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. To have letter A as your cornerstone means having a leadership attitude. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. You have no enemies. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You are selective when it comes to friends. You are a child of change.
If you like Azani, you would love these names
- Celisa - Originated from Old Greek, Unwonted Celisa means "A Passionate Woman" prevalently used in English is used as a baby girl name. Celisa is derivative of Celisha.
- Linwood means From the Linden Tree Dell or Lake Wood came from Old English which is prevalently used in English is used as a unisex name
- Ounslow notably is used in English is a boy name, meaning of Ounslow is "From the Enthusiast's Hill" came from English
- Chanta - Unorthodox Chanta has its origin in Old Provençal is notably used in English and is given to baby girls, Chanta means "Inspired By the Holy and Patronym of Baron Chantal". Chanta is diminutive of Chantal.
- Tangwystl means Peace Pledge is used generally as a girl name is used prevalently in English
Famous people named Azani
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Azani
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- African Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Rebellious