Scotto name meaning
What does Scotto mean?
Principally used in English, Scotto is originated from Celtic, meaning of Scotto is "A Scotsman" is aimed at boys. Scotto is variant of well-known and enduring Scott. Scott is variant of Prescott. Originated from Anglo-Saxon, Celtic and Old English, Scott, Scott means "A Scotsman and From".
How is Scotto regarded as a baby name?
Scotto is a unique and charming name for a baby boy that has its roots in Britain. As the name suggests, it means "from Scotland". The popularity of this name has been slowly rising because of its distinctiveness and uncommonness. The speciality of Scotto as a baby boy name lies in its simplicity and elegance. It sounds strong, sophisticated, and traditional at the same time. This timeless name is perfect for parents who are looking for something classic yet unusual for their baby boy. Its meaning strengthens the bond to Scotland, making it an excellent choice for families with Scottish ancestry or those who have admiration towards Scottish culture.
How do I pronounce Scotto?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Scotto is s-cotto. The name can also be pronounced as sc(ot)-to.
Variants of Scotto
Scott, Prescott, Scot, Scotty, Prescot, ScottieNames that rhyme with Scotto
How popular is the name Scotto?
Scotto is an uncommon name probably limited to Italy. At least, 90 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Scotto
Your professional progress and success matter to you the most. You are still fragile as a human being and care deeply about people. People aren't always as nice as they seem. And your gentle heart can't take disappointments. Difficult times boost your self-confidence, especially when you are having an emotional breakdown and find the courage to make it through the day. Having letter S as your cornerstone represents your restless spirit, active brain, strong emotions, ability to attract money and impulsiveness.
You would love these names similar to Scotto
- Menou - Menou means "Stone" is originated from Celtic language
- Denzyll means A Place-name in Cornwall, Fertile Land and Fort has origin in Celtic is aimed at baby boys. Denzyll is derived from Denzel.
- Tudin - Tudin's meaning is People is originated from Celtic
- Neti means Eternal is used as a baby girl name and came from Hebrew, Old Greek and Germanic is substantially used in Sanskrit
- Niles - Especially used in English and Hindi long standing and noteworthy, Niles is originated from Celtic, meaning of Niles is "Passionate or Smooth" is used for baby boys
Famous people named Scotto
We could not find any notable namesake.