Azenor name meaning
What does Azenor mean?
Azenor's origin is Breton, meaning of Azenor is "Honor" is used predominantly in Breton. Azenor is derived from Honoré. Honoré is form of Honorius in French language. Honoré chiefly is used in French is originated from Latin, meaning of Honoré is "Honored and Honor". Azenor is celebrated on December 7th.
View middle names that goes with Azenor like Nonn,Names that rhyme with Azenor
How popular is the name Azenor?
Azenor is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 24 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 193 babies in France have been named Azenor. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Azenor?
You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You are still fragile as a human being and care deeply about people. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You possess persistence and clarity when it comes to searching for the truth.
Other names similar to Azenor
- Haashir means Gatherer or One who Assembles is given to baby boys
- Winnetou - Winnetou's meaning is Similar to a Place Name In the Us or Burning Water is especially used in Indian
- Xyriel - Meaning of Xyriel is Zuriel is notably used in Tagalog is used as a baby girl name
- Rathanna has its origin in Thai is used as a girl name, Rathanna means "Pearl, Crystal and Precious Stone or Gem". Rathanna is derivative of Ratana.
- Gang - The boy name Gang is used specifically in Mandarin and Kanji symbol, Gang means "Strong, Hard or Tough" has origin in Mandarin
Famous people named Azenor
We could not find any notable namesake.