Gang name meaning
What does Gang mean?
Mandarin name Gang is used as a boy name, meaning of Gang is "Strong, Hard or Tough" is specifically used in Kanji symbol and Mandarin.Names that rhyme with Gang
How popular is the name Gang?
Gang is immensely popular in China where every 1 in 400 have the name. Also it is popular in India. In Hong Kong, South Sudan, Singapore, South Korea and Canada it is common while somewhat familiar in Taiwan, Pakistan, Nigeria, Germany and Malaysia. According to our research, over 4050000 babies have been named Gang globally.
Gang in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Gang
When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You believe life's to have fun. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. Follow your gut, not people. When it comes to love, you like it the old fashioned way. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
Other names similar to Gang, for would be moms
- Weert - Especially used in Frisian, Weert means "Struggle or Hard"
- Tasanee - The infrequent and fresh girl name Tasanee is originated from Thai, Tasanee means "Beautiful View"
- Anne-Cécile - Origin of Anne-Cécile is in Latin and Hebrew, meaning of Anne-Cécile is "Gracious or Blind"
- Norig - Breton name Norig means "Honor" and is used in Breton
- Leyshya means Bright Line or Color is mostly used in Hindi and Hindi is a unisex name
Famous people named Gang
- Gang Jo, Goryeo general
- Gang of Four, English post-punk group, formed in 1977 in Leeds
- Gang Starr, American hip hop duo consisting of MC Guru and DJ/producer DJ Premier
- Gang Hong-rip, Korean general during the Joseon Dynasty
- Gang Dong-won, South Korean actor
- Gang Gajang, Australian pop rock band which formed in 1984
- Gang Green, rock band originally from Braintree, Massachusetts
- Gang Il-sun, founder of Jeungsanism
- Gang Gam-chan, medieval Korean government official and military commander during the early days of Goryeo Dynasty
- Gang Gang Dance, American experimental music band based
- Gang Starr Foundation, collective of east coast rappers led by the hip hop group Gang Starr
- Gang Hui-an, prominent scholar and painter of the early Joseon period
- Gang Se-hwang, high government official but also a representative painter