Azwa meaning and origin
The girl name Azwa is largely used in Arabic, Azwa means "Splendour, Limelight or Plural of Zau".Names that rhyme with Azwa
What numerology tells about Azwa?
To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work.
Looking for a name like Azwa? Please go through the following names
- Haffafa - Meaning of Haffafa is Thin, Shining or Gentle Wind is used especially in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
- Hayyi - Boy name Hayyi means "Handsome or Good-looking" is used chiefly in Arabic
- Shaahida - Particulary used in Arabic, Shaahida is of Arabic origin, meaning of Shaahida is "Witness or True Copy" is used for baby girls
- Mansooruddin - Meaning of Mansooruddin is Victorious in Religion Islam or Victorious In Religion is used primarily in Arabic is a boy name
- Zuban - Boy name Zuban is especially used in Arabic, meaning of Zuban is "Tongue"
Namesakes of Azwa
We could not find any notable namesake.