Bahri name meaning
On This Page
What does Bahri mean?
How popular is the name Bahri?
Bahri is an uncommon baby name in France where it has been in use since 1974 and achieved its top ranking of 1694 in 1996. But Bahri is a popular baby name in Turkey where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Indonesia and Syria.
As per our evaluation, over 70000 babies have been bestowed Bahri around the globe.
Bahri in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Bahri?
Your heart already knows what you should focus on. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. It's time you say “stop” to people who don't know better than hurting, gossip, and sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. You don't like many people walking in and out of your life. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control.
You would love these names similar to Bahri
- Bahajat means Lovely or Handsome used for boys is mainly used in Arabic
- AlyKhan means Spirit from Heaven or Lovely is prevalently used in Arabic is aimed at baby boys
- Forouzan - Girl name Forouzan means "Shining" is mostly used in Arabic
- Munirah - Outlandish English and Arabic Munirah means "Illuminating or Luminous" and is given to baby girls is chiefly used in Arabic
- Bruhier means Name of a Sultan is dominantly used in Arabic is aimed at boys
Famous people named Bahri
- Bahri Tanrıkulu, Turkish taekwondo practitioner,