Bajram meaning and origin
Turkish name Bajram is a boy name chiefly used in Turkish and Albanian, meaning of Bajram is "The Festival".Names that rhyme with Bajram
Popularity of Bajram
Bajram is an uncommon baby name in still in use in France. Bajram is a rare baby name in Belgium where it is still in use. But Bajram is a popular baby name in Kosovo where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in Albania. According to our research, over 20000 babies have been named Bajram globally.
Bajram in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Bajram
People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. You desire to enjoy material things in life such as money, expensive cars, clothing, and latest technology. You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world.
Go through the following names similar to Bajram
- Ilkay - Ilkay's meaning is First Moon is notably used in Turkish
- Alev - Principally used in Turkish, Alev means "Searing Embers, Fire or Flame"
- Firat - Used prevalently in Turkish, Firat means "The Element Puranum Meaning Great Water or Euphrates", a boy name has origin in Turkish and Sumerian
- Burak - Outlandish Burak has its origin in Arabic, Burak means "Lightning or Horse Like Animal That Carried the Prophet During Mehraj or Will Carry Those That Are Selected on Resurrection Day" used for boys is used especially in Turkish
- Vefik - Vefik's meaning is Harmony is used commonly in Turkish
Namesakes of Bajram
- Bajram Rexhepi, Kosovar politician
- Bajram Curri, Albanian chieftain, politician and activist
- Bajram Kosumi, Albanian politician
- Bajram Fetai, Macedonian football trainer and former footballer of Albanian ethnicity