Balaruna meaning and origin
Boy name Balaruna means "Early Dawn" is notably used in Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Balaruna
Popularity of Balaruna
Balaruna is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Balaruna?
You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner.
Looking for a name like Balaruna? Please go through the following names
- Shreyah - Shreyahs origin is Sanskrit, meaning of Shreyah is "Better, Credit and Prosperity" is a girl name. Shreyah is resulted from Shreya.
- Aksina - Meaning of Aksina is Not Falling or Not Diminishing is predominantly used in Sanskrit is a baby boy name
- Prajwalitha - The girl name Prajwalitha means "Shining" is prevalently used in Sanskrit
- Gatravat - Gatravat's meaning is With a Handsome Body is majorly used in Sanskrit is aimed at boys
- Manasvita - Manasvita's meaning is Desires Intelligence aimed at baby girls is used especially in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Balaruna
We could not find any notable namesake.