Shreyah meaning and origin
Shreyah's origin is Sanskrit is a baby girl name. Shreyah is resulted from Shreya. Shreya's meaning is Pratham and Auspicious is originated from Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Shreyah
Popularity of Shreyah
Shreyah is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Shreyah
Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner. Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own. Your charm is guilty of the success you enjoy right now or will do in the future. Although you hate drama, you are the one creating it. You often act without thinking.
You would love these names similar to Shreyah
- Adipa - Boy name Adipa means "Illuminating or Kindled" is especially used in Sanskrit
- Dipakarni - Boy name Dipakarni means "One who Digest What He Hears" is especially used in Sanskrit
- Dhrtimat - Boy name Dhrtimat is used primarily in Sanskrit, meaning of Dhrtimat is "One who is Calm or Paitent"
- Gahan means Depth or Profound is commonly used in Kannada and Marathi. Its origin is in Sanskrit and Hebrew is aimed at baby boys
- Punyabhajin means Partaking of Virtue or Blissful usually aimed at baby boys is used mainly in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Shreyah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Shreyah
- Girl names beginning with S
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Excellent
- Baby Names that mean Auspicious
- Baby Names that mean Lucky
- Baby Names that mean Best
- Baby Names that mean Forever
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Lakshmi
- Baby Names that mean Fortunate
- Baby Names that mean Prosperity