Balary meaning and origin
Balary is form of Ballari. Ballari means Creeper and One who Wilks Softly is used prevalently in Marathi and Sindhi has origin in Sanskrit.
Variants of BalaryNames that rhyme with Balary
Popularity of Balary
Balary is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Balary?
You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You are easy to talk to and your open mind allows people to give it to you straight. You actually believe that everything will work out at the end. You believe life's to have fun. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned. Your life interests change as you change, constantly.
Go through the following names similar to Balary
- Lokpriy - The boy name Lokpriy is principally used in Sanskrit, Lokpriy means "Loved by Everyone"
- Ajanidha - The boy name Ajanidha is dominantly used in Sanskrit, Ajanidha means "Treasure or Ocean of Instigation"
- Apta is originated from Sanskrit and Indian languages bestowed upon boys used mostly in Sanskrit, Apta means "Reliable"
- Citayu is used in Sanskrit, Citayu means "Born of Intellect" is normally used for boys
- Vedamurti - The boy name Vedamurti is chiefly used in Sanskrit language, Vedamurti means "Embodiment of the Vedas"
Namesakes of Balary
We could not find any notable namesake.