Balqis meaning and origin
Sufficiently quirky and Modern girl name Balqis is used majorly in Arabic, Kannada and Gujarati, meaning of Balqis is "Queen of the Kingdom of Sheba or Distinguished Woman of Her Times" is of Arabic origin.Names that rhyme with Balqis
Popularity of Balqis
In France, Balqis is a unique name where it has been in use since 2000 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 1496th when 26 girls were named Balqis. Over 154 babies in France have been named Balqis. The name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Balqis is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. But Balqis is a popular baby name in Yemen where every 1 in 800 have the name as well as in Iraq. At least, 60000 people globally have carried Balqis as their given name according to our findings.
What numerology tells about Balqis?
You hate routines and prefer freelance work. You shouldn't expect much out of others but yourself. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You never allow yourself to explore your options, do whatever the hell you want to do at the moment, and act as you feel, and not as others expect you to act. The number 6 as your expression number reveals you have a caring nature. You love life and life loves you.
Parents who liked Balqis, loved these names
- Taqwa - New-fangled and Outlandish Taqwa is used commonly in Arabic and Arabic, Taqwa means "Heedfulness of God, Piety or Devoutness" is a gender-neutral name
- Morvareed - Girl name Morvareed means "Pearl" that came from Old Persian is prevalently used in Iranian and Arabic
- Abiya - Meaning of Abiya is Brilliant or Splendid aimed at baby girls is chiefly used in Arabic and Tamil
- Nashat - Meaning of Nashat is Energy, Growing Up or Youth aimed at both boys and girls is chiefly used in Arabic, Sindhi and Arabic
- Zaigham means Lion King of the Jungle or Lion aimed at baby boys is especially used in Gujarati, Kannada and Arabic
Namesakes of Balqis
We could not find any notable namesake.