Tanweer meaning and origin
Tanweer means Enlightening, Illuminating or Radiant is used dominantly among Sikhs, Arabic, Punjabi and Sindhi is used as a gender insensitive name.Names that rhyme with Tanweer
Popularity of Tanweer
Tanweer is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2002. But Tanweer is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 40000 have the name. As per our research, over 10000 people has been named Tanweer globally.
What numbers say about Tanweer?
Not everyone deserves your attention. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. When it comes to romance, you are the most sensual partner. You are a person of many talents. Focus on your dreams and create the life you always imagined for yourself. You always act like everything's just great. Your failures motivate you.
Other names similar to Tanweer
- Tamam means All, One who is Generous or Generous is used especially in Arabic and Arabic bestowed upon both boys and girls is originated from Arabic
- Rihana means Sweet Basil or Sweet Smelling Plant is prevalently used in Malayalam and Oriya used as a girl name is rooted from Arabic
- Yahyaa - Originated from Sanskrit, Yahyaa means "The Biblical John is the English Language Equivalent or A Prophet's Name" and is used for baby boys is chiefly used in Hindi and Arabic
- Intisaar - Unexpected choice and Modern unisex name Intisaar is primarily used in Hindi, Gujarati and Kannada, meaning of Intisaar is "Victory or Triumph"
- Barakat - Barakat's meaning is Abundance or Gifts has origin in Arabic, primarily used in Arabic and Arabic is given to both sexes
Namesakes of Tanweer
We could not find any notable namesake.