Bambang name meaning
What does Bambang mean?
Boy name Bambang is majorly used in Malay, meaning of Bambang is "Knight" has origin in Malay.Names that rhyme with Bambang
How popular is the name Bambang?
Bambang is a rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Bambang
You prefer being compassionate and generous. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. People admire your spirit. Whatever you do, make sure you do it with heart. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Bambang
- Vonnig - Vonnig means "Shrub or Yew"
- Serik - Meaning of Serik is Love used for baby girls is of Armenian origin
- Hemamaya - Unisex name Hemamaya is especially used in Hindi and Hindi languages, Hemamaya means "Covered with Full of Gold"
- Bedir means Attentive, Enlightened and Wakeful aimed at baby boys is originated from Persian and Turkish. Bedir is derivative of Bedar.
- Huang - Origin of Huang is in Chinese is used mostly in Chinese, meaning of Huang is "Wealthy an Emperor" is given to baby boys
Famous people named Bambang
- Bambang Pamungkas, Indonesian professional footballer