Bedir meaning and origin
Bedir is derived from Bedar. Bedar means Attentive, Enlightened and Alert has origin in Persian is used prevalently in Arabic.
Variants of BedirNames that rhyme with Bedir
Popularity of Bedir
Bedir is an uncommon baby name in still in use in France. But Bedir is a popular baby name in Turkey where every 1 in 9000 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 8000 people have been bestowed Bedir around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Bedir
You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. You can easily adapt to new people and new environments. Having 5 as your soul urge number reveals your deep desire to change and transform all the time. The soul is more important to you than your body. Your inner peace is responsible for your success on both personal and professional level. Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in.
Other names similar to Bedir, for soon-to-be-parents
- Garbrand - Meaning of Garbrand is Spear or Fire
- Enie - Used majorly in Frisian, Enie means "Grace or Mercy"
- Helmbrecht - Helmbrecht means "Shiny Helmet"
- Basuki - Used chiefly in Malay, Basuki aimed at baby boys and originated from Malay, Basuki means "To Prosper or To Flourish"
- Narantsetseg - Meaning of Narantsetseg is Sunflower is a baby girl name has origin in Mongolian
Namesakes of Bedir
We could not find any notable namesake.