Banujeyan meaning and origin
Mainly used in Tamil, Banujeyan means "The One who Can Sing or the One who Likes Song" is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Banujeyan
Popularity of Banujeyan
Banujeyan is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Banujeyan?
Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. You want to inspire people to do more in life and thrive to accomplish more. Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. You are all about adventure and travel. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
Other names similar to Banujeyan, for would be parents
- Perarasan - Perarasan's meaning is King of Kings is a boy name is used specifically in Tamil
- Malarmathi means Affinity with Flowers is chiefly used in Tamil is aimed at girls
- Meenadchi - Used principally in Tamil, Meenadchi means "Goddess Parvathi" is mainly given to girls
- Vaikaimaaran - Vaikaimaaran's meaning is The One who Belongs to Vaikai River,Which is One of the Famous River in India is used in Tamil is bestowed upon boys
- Meyyarasi - Girl name Meyyarasi is used mostly in Tamil language, Meyyarasi means "Truthful"
Namesakes of Banujeyan
We could not find any notable namesake.