Baqai meaning and origin
Baqai substantially is used in Arabic, meaning of Baqai is "Immortal" is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Baqai
Popularity of Baqai
Baqai is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Baqai
Remember that childhood dream you had? Focus on realizing it and fulfill your heart with happiness. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You are known by your elegant style because you spend a lot of time on buying clothes and keep up with fashion. You allow unworthy and vile person to get near, believing that you can change them. Leave your sense of morality for another life. You are all about adventure and travel.
If you like Baqai, you would love these names
- Nuris - Nuriss origin is Hebrew bestowed upon baby boys which is used majorly in Arabic, meaning of Nuris is "Light"
- Sobah - Meaning of Sobah is Bright or Morning is used especially in Arabic is a boy name
- Rukhsaanah primarily is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Rukhsaanah is "Name of a Girl"
- Eimen - Boy name Eimen means "Miracle" is primarily used in Arabic
- Maqadar - Boy name Maqadar means "Fate or Destiny" is used chiefly in Arabic
Namesakes of Baqai
We could not find any notable namesake.