Baqir meaning and origin
Origin of Atypical and Modernistic Baqir is in Arabic is predominantly used in Arabic, meaning of Baqir is "Deeply Learned, Genius or To Rip Open" is a baby boy name.
Variants of BaqirNames that rhyme with Baqir
Popularity of Baqir
Baqir is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. And also in England and Wales. But Baqir is a popular baby name in Iraq where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Pakistan and Afghanistan. According to our findings, at least 40000 people have been bestowed Baqir around the globe.
What numerology tells about Baqir?
Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. You have no enemies. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. Stress hates your guts. People complain about your coldness. But these are the people that haven't had the chance to know you better.
Do you like Baqir? You would love these names
- Jesna - Dominantly used in Arabic, Jesna means "Victory or Nice Heart" is used as a baby girl name
- Kiah - Atypical Kiah is used majorly in Arabic is a gender-neutral name. Its origin is in English, Kiah means "A New Beginning"
- Yamun - Meaning of Yamun is Auspicious aimed at boys is used predominantly in Arabic
- Afni - Afni's meaning is Sweet or Immortal aimed at girls is used primarily in Arabic
- Mah-Jabin - Girl name Mah-Jabin means "Beautiful or Like the Moon" is used in Arabic
Namesakes of Baqir
- Baqir Jabr al-Zubeidi, former commander of the Badr Brigades
- Baqir Khan,