Bartholomea meaning and origin
The girl name Bartholomea has origin in Aramaic, Bartholomea means "Son of Tolmai". Bartholomea is feminine variation of Bartholomew. Bartholomew is resulted from Barthélémy. Meaning of Bartholomew is Son of Tolomé, Son of Talmai Son of the One who Abounds In Furrows and Son of Tolmai is rooted from Aramaic is substantially used in English.Names that rhyme with Bartholomea
Popularity of Bartholomea
Bartholomea is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 30 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Bartholomea in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Bartholomea?
You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. You keep your promises and people trust you for that. Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption.
You would love these names similar to Bartholomea
- Feeka - The Feeka means "Peace" is used largely in Frisian
- Wedeke - Used largely in Frisian, Wedeke means "Forest or Fight"
- Iske is used in Frisian, Iske means "Iron"
- Lelayamana - Used commonly in Hindi and Hindi, Lelayamana bestowed upon both sexes, Lelayamana means "Playful or Document"
- Mahall - Girl name Mahall means "Forbearing and Love" is originated from Tagalog. Mahall is resultant of Mahal.
Namesakes of Bartholomea
We could not find any notable namesake.