Mahall name meaning
What does Mahall mean?
Mahall is resulted from Mahal. Meaning of Mahal is Love and Forbearing is rooted from Tagalog.Names that rhyme with Mahall
How popular is the name Mahall?
Mahall is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Mahall?
You deal with your emotions the wrong way – ignore they exist. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. People admire your spirit. Travelling is your passion. When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. You are an intuitive person who sees through people and their intentions, which can be irritating sometimes.
Other names similar to Mahall, for would be parents
- GuruPriya - Meaning of GuruPriya is The One who Likes or Admires Her Teacher or Favourite Student is used particulary in Tamil and Marathi is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Vilte - Used mainly in Lithuanian, Vilte is originated from Lithuanian is a girl name, Vilte means "Hope or People"
- Pandavika dominantly is used in Hindi and Hindi is a unisex name, meaning of Pandavika is "Pandav's Wife"
- Sterenn - Meaning of Sterenn is Star is originated from Breton
- Nishon - Meaning of Nishon is Sign, Mark and Symbol came from Armenian is used as a boy name. Nishon is derivation of Nishan.
Famous people named Mahall
We could not find any notable namesake.