Bartolomeo meaning and origin
Unconventional Bartolomeo is originated from Aramaic language is a boy name commonly used in English and Italian, Bartolomeo means "Son of a Farmer, Both Surname and Given Name, Farmer's Son, Son of Talmai, Son of Tolomé or Son of Tolmai". Bartolomeo is variant of well-known, long standing and biblical Bartholomew. Bartholomew is resulted from Barthélémy. Used prevalently in English uncustomary, Bartholomew, Bartholomew means "Furrow, Son of Tolomé and Farmer or Son of the Earth" has origin in Aramaic. Bartolomeo is derivation of Barthélémy. Barthélémy is form of commonly accepted, biblical and imperishable Bartholomew. It is celebrated on August 24.
Variants of Bartolomeo
View middle names that goes with Bartolomeo like Toon, Wes, Juin, Naul, Siam,Names that rhyme with Bartolomeo
Popularity of Bartolomeo
Bartolomeo is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1970. It had a short run of 8 years on France boy names chart. But Bartolomeo is a popular baby name in Italy where every 1 in 4000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Bartolomeo
If letter B is your cornerstone, it reveals people look at you like the crazy genius who loves his solitude. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. You are a wise person with great knowledge that you intend on sharing in the future. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You are all about adventure and travel. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday.
Looking for a name like Bartolomeo? Please go through the following names
- Leeann - Famed Leeann has its origin in English is used in Finnish and English, Leeann means "Youthful, Derived from an Irish Gaelic of Helen or Lee" is used as a baby girl name
- Huckleberri - Boy name Huckleberri means "Resembling the Fruit" is rooted from English language. Huckleberri is resultant of Huckleberry.
- Linli - Boy name Linli means "Flax Meadow and From the Flax Field" is originated from English. Linli is derived from Linley.
- Gursimran - Curious unisex name Gursimran is used in Sikh and Indian, meaning of Gursimran is "Remembering the Guru or Remembering Guru" is rooted from Punjabi
- Chalin means Boy and Lad Boy Son aimed at baby boys has its origin in Gypsy and English. Chalin is derivative of Chal.
Namesakes of Bartolomeo
- Bartolomeo Ammannati, Italian architect and sculptor, born at Settignano
- Bartolomeo Eustachi,
- Bartolomeo Montagna, Italian Renaissance painter
- Bartolomeo Tromboncino, Italian composer of the middle Renaissance
- Bartolomeo Barbarino, Italian composer and singer of the early Baroque era
- Bartolomeo Borghesi, key figure
- Bartolomeo Vivarini, Italian Renaissance painter
- Bartolomeo Carducci, the Spanish corruption of his Italian patronymic
- Bartolomeo Colleoni, Italian condottiero
- Bartolomeo Schedoni, Italian early Baroque painter from Reggio Emilia
- Bartolomeo Pinelli, Italian illustrator and engraver
- Bartolomeo da Bologna, north Italian composer of the early 'Quattrocento'
- Bartolomeo degli Organi, Italian composer
- Bartolomeo Montalbano, Italian Baroque composer
- Bartolomeo Minio, was, among other things
- Bartolomeo Sanvito, scribe from Padua in Italy, but trained in Rome
- Bartolomeo Platina, Italian Renaissance humanist writer and gastronomist
- Bartolomeo della Rocca, scholar of chiromancy, physiognomy, astrology
- Bartolomeo Zaccaria, first husband of Guglielma Pallavicini and thus Marquess of Bodonitsa
- Bartolomeo Scappi, famous Italian Renaissance chef
- Bartolomeo Avanzini, Italian architect of the Baroque period
- Bartolomeo Bon, Italian sculptor and architect
- Bartolomeo Biscaino, Italian painter of the Baroque period
- Bartolomeo Nazari, Italian painter of the late-Baroque
- Bartolomeo Costantini, Italian aviator and racing car driver
- Bartolomeo Trosylho, Portuguese composer of the Renaissance
- Bartolomeo Campagnoli, Italian violinist and composer
- Bartolomeo Cavaceppi, Italian sculptor who worked in Rome, where he trained in the studio of the acclimatized Frenchman
- Bartolomeo Scala, Italian politician, author and historian
- Bartolomeo II della Scala, was lord of Verona from 1375 until his death
- Bartolomeo Facio, Italian historian, writer and humanist
- Bartolomeo Trinci, lord of Foligno from 1415
- Bartolomeo Bassi, Italian painter active in the early-Baroque period
- Bartolomeo Guidobono, Italian painter
- Bartolomeo Cavarozzi, Italian caravaggisti painter of the Baroque period active
- Bartolomeo Letterini, Italian painter of the Baroque period
- Bartolomeo Panizza, Italian anatomist born in Vicenza
- Bartolomeo Caporali, Italian painter and miniaturist in Perugia
- Bartolomeo Bellano, Italian renaissance sculptor and architect
- Bartolomeo Ruspoli, Christian leader
- Bartolomeo Cristofori, Italian maker of musical instruments famous for inventing the piano
- Bartolomeo Pagano, Italian motion picture actor
- Bartolomeo d'Alviano, Italian condottiero and captain
- Bartolomeo Manfredi, Italian painter
- Bartolomeo Pacca, Italian Cardinal
- Bartolomeo Gradenigo, 53rd Doge of Venice from November 7
- Bartolomeo Cesi, painter of the Baroque era of the Bolognese School
- Bartolomeo Passarotti, Italian painter of the mannerist period
- Bartolomeo Bimbi, Florentine painter of still lifes
- Bartolomeo Altomonte, also known as Bartholomäus Hohenberg, was an Austrian baroque painter who specialized in large frescoes.
- Director Bartolomeo Pampaloni, famous for movie Roma Termini
- In 1954, Bartolomeo Rossetti portrayed the role of N in drama flick Foglio di via.