Bartholomaios name meaning
What does Bartholomaios mean?
Bartholomaios is a variant of ever lasting and famous Bartholomew. Bartholomew is derived from Barthélémy. Bartholomew is used largely in English is of Aramaic origin, Bartholomew means "Farmer's Son, Son of Talmai Son of the One who Abounds In Furrows and Furrow".
Variants of BartholomaiosNames that rhyme with Bartholomaios
How popular is the name Bartholomaios?
Bartholomaios is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Bartholomaios
You have a strong sense of order. What makes you comfortable talking is noticing the person that you are interacting with, is honest and reliable. You believe life's to have fun. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly.
Looking for names similar to Bartholomaios? Please go through the following names
- Tivri means Target or Auspicious is used principally in Hindi and Hindi is a unisex name
- Hatshepsut - Meaning of Hatshepsut is First Among Noble Women is rooted from Old Egyptian is used as a baby girl name
- Otti is used mainly in Icelandic, Swedish and Danish bestowed upon both sexes, Otti means "Possession"
- Homiya - Mostly used in Hindi and Hindi, Homiya means "Angel" is a gender-neutral name
- Heila - Used in Frisian, Heila means "Intact"
Famous people named Bartholomaios
We could not find any notable namesake.