Bassirou name meaning
What does Bassirou mean?
Meaning of Bassirou is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Bassirou
How popular is the name Bassirou?
Bassirou is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 31 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 183 people have been named Bassirou in France. Bassirou is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 2010. But Bassirou is a popular baby name in Senegal where every 1 in 400 have the name as well as in, Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali and Cameroon. As per our findings, over 120000 babies have been bestowed Bassirou around the globe.
What numbers say about Bassirou?
There were times when you felt lost but found yourself again thanks to your faith and will to keep going even when your knees were shaking. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. If someone surprises you in a positive way, that's fine. But it will take long until they earn your trust and full respect.
Do you like Bassirou? You would love these names
- Pua - Girl name Pua means "Flower"
- Upashanti is used substantially in Hindi and Hindi is a gender insensitive name, Upashanti means "Sandy Shore"
- Saqui - Saqui's meaning is Kind Soul is used as a girl name is of Mapuche origin
- MonaLisa - MonaLisa's meaning is Noble came from Celtic which is commonly used in Danish, Gujarati and Finnish is aimed at baby girls
- Fokke - Mostly used in Frisian, Fokke means "People"
Famous people named Bassirou
We could not find any notable namesake.