Pua name meaning
What does Pua mean?
Pua's meaning is Flower is used for baby girls.
What's Pua like for a baby name?
Pua, as a baby girl name, has a unique sound and exotic vibe that is perfect for parents who want a name that stands out. Its Pacific Islander origin adds to its charm, and its meaning of 'flower' makes it an ideal choice for anyone who wants to incorporate nature-inspired names into their child's identity. Pua is a simple yet beautiful name that exudes femininity and elegance. It has the potential to grow with the child throughout their life and can be personalized with different nicknames or middle names. Overall, Pua is an excellent choice for parents who want a distinct name with a lovely meaning.
How do I pronounce Pua?
You can pronounce the one syllabled name Pua as POO-ah. The pronunciation choose to emphasis on first POO syllable. pua is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.Names that rhyme with Pua
How popular is the name Pua?
Pua is a common baby name in Singapore and Indonesia while it is somewhat familiar in China, Malaysia, Israel, India and Tonga. According to our evaluation, at least 5000 people have been bestowed Pua around the globe.
What numbers say about Pua?
Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. You know exactly what you want to achieve in life and that's comfort, inner peace, and harmony. You have the ability to see inside people's soul and find out what they want. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too.
Looking for a name like Pua? Please go through the following names
- Hilko - Meaning of Hilko is Fight
- Kuntum means Flower Bud is a baby girl name specifically used in Malay came from Malay
- Dieuwke - Well-Known girl name Dieuwke is majorly used in Frisian. It is rooted from Frisian, meaning of Dieuwke is "People"
- Basuki - Malay name Basuki means "To Flourish or To Prosper", predominantly used in Malay is given to boys
- Bartholomea - Meaning of Bartholomea is Son of Tolmai has its origin in Aramaic is a girl name
Famous people named Pua
- Pua Magasiva, Samoan-New Zealand actor,