BeBe name meaning
What does BeBe mean?
The commonly accepted girl name BeBe means "Lady or Bringer of Joy" principally used in Arabic, Gujarati, Punjabi and Sikh is rooted from English, Spanish and Latin languages. BeBe is form of eminent Baby. Baby is variant of customary Babi. BeBe is variant spelling of Beatrice. Beatrice is equivalent of Beatrix in Italian language. Also Beatrice is English, Italian and German equivalent of Beatrix. Beatrice is also Nordic form of Béatrice. Meaning of Beatrice is Voyager through Life, Auspicious and Traveller is originated from Latin.Names that rhyme with BeBe
How popular is the name BeBe?
BeBe is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1904 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1932, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 899 on girl names chart when 61 babies were named BeBe. Over 1551 people have been named BeBe in United States. BeBe is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1472 (2010) in its 18 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Over 174 people have been named BeBe in England and Wales.
But BeBe is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Nigeria and Burkina Faso. At least, 100000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of BeBe
You shouldn't expect much out of others but yourself. You like to be surrounded by strong, determine people who know what they want. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. You often doubt your purpose, skills, and existence. You prefer determinate and strong partner when it comes to relationships. You are lagging behind on motivational front. Others see you as perfect, so start acting so.
Do you like BeBe? Read these names too
- Eibo - Meaning of Eibo is Sword Tip is used especially in Frisian
- Toyika - Used in Hindi and Hindi, Toyika means "Satisfied" is aimed at both boys and girls
- Yannek - The Yannek means "God is Merciful"
- Hadiyatallah - The Hadiyatallah means "Gift of God" has origin in Quran
- Sediqa means Sincere Friend has its origin in Quran
Famous people named BeBe
- BeBe & CeCe Winans, American gospel music brother and sister duo
- BeBe Winans, American gospel and R&B singer
- BeBe Shopp, from Hopkins, Minnesota