Beamar meaning and origin
Beamar is variant form of Beamer. Beamer's origin is English, meaning of Beamer is "Trumpet Player" is used specifically in English.
Variants of BeamarNames that rhyme with Beamar
Popularity of Beamar
Beamar is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Beamar
Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. Balance and harmony are what's most important to you at the moment because you've had enough drama for one life. You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. You shouldn't expect much out of others but yourself. You are an example of how a true friend and perfect lover should look like if no 6 is your personality number.
You would love these names similar to Beamar
- Medric means Flourishing Meadow is of English origin is bestowed upon boys
- Jessabell means Lord Baal is originated from Phoenician and English is a baby girl name. Jessabell is derived from Jezebel.
- Cyne - Unisex name Cyne means "Ruler or Moon" is notably used in English and English
- Rexfurde means Chieftain and Kings Ford used for baby boys is originated from English. Rexfurde is derivation of Rexford.
- Shadowe - The girl name Shadowe means "Shade from Sun" came from English. Shadowe is derivative of Shadow.
Namesakes of Beamar
We could not find any notable namesake.