Edik meaning and origin
Used predominantly in Russian and English, Edik is a baby boy name, Edik means "Wealthy Defender, Rich Protector or Guardian of Property" has its origin in Old English. Edik is a shortened form of Edward. Edward is form of Eadweard in English language. Edward's meaning is Happy Guard, Guardian of Possession and Blessed Guard has its origin in Old English and German.
Variants of EdikNames that rhyme with Edik
Popularity of Edik
Edik is a popular baby name in Russia where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Uzbekistan and Armenia. As per our estimate, over 70000 people has been named Edik globally.
What numbers say about Edik?
If number 5 is your soul urge no it reveals your constant care of your soul and body. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. You are the peacemaker in your society. If the letter E is your cornerstone in your name, it means you are always open to new life experiences and adventures. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual.
Parents who liked Edik, loved these names
- Huckleberry - Isolated and Modern boy name Huckleberry is originated from English, meaning of Huckleberry is "Resembling the Fruit"
- Torry - Prevalent unisex name Torry is principally used in English, Danish and Swedish, meaning of Torry is "Watch Tower, Victory or From the Craggy Hills"
- Wacien means Watchful and One who is Watchful is rooted from Old English is used as a baby boy name. Wacien is derived from Wacian.
- Mandoline - Mandoline's meaning is Stringed Musical Instrument is a baby girl name is rooted from English
- Ellington - Queer unisex name Ellington means "Ellas Town" is originated from English
Namesakes of Edik
- Actor Edik Bagdasarian, notable for movie Beyond Our Dreams