Besjana meaning and origin
Predominantly used in Albanian, Besjana means "The Trustworthy" which of Albanian origin is used for girls.
Variants of BesjanaNames that rhyme with Besjana
Popularity of Besjana
Besjana is a familiar baby name in Kosovo. At least, 400 people globally have carried Besjana as their given name according to our findings.
What numerology tells about Besjana?
Allow yourself to think more freely. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. If letter B is your cornerstone, it reveals people look at you like the crazy genius who loves his solitude. Liberating from your self-imposed restrictions will affect your life in a positive rather than negative way as you assume.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Besjana
- Nevena - Recent and Illustrous Nevenas origin is Slavonic and Slavic is used in Albanian and Slavic is bestowed upon baby girls. Nevena is form of Nevena in Albanian language
- Sokol - Offbeat boy name Sokol means "Falcon" is used notably in Albanian
- Edon - Used prevalently in Finnish and Albanian uncustomary, Edon is used as a unisex name, Edon means "The Element Dua Meaning to Love or Loved" has origin in Albanian and Old Norse
- Jak - Meaning of Jak is Holder of the Heel or Supplanter is especially used in Albanian and English and of English and Hebrew origin is used for boys
- Luljeta - Luljetas origin is Albanian, meaning of Luljeta is "Life or Flower" used as a girl name is specifically used in Albanian
Namesakes of Besjana
We could not find any notable namesake.