Bhumipati meaning and origin
Largely used in Sanskrit, Bhumipati is used as a boy name, meaning of Bhumipati is "Lord of the Earth".Names that rhyme with Bhumipati
Popularity of Bhumipati
Bhumipati is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Bhumipati?
You believe that all living beings on this earth were born to enjoy and not kill ourselves from work to survive. Realizing your goals makes you feel alive. Stop giving people chances and show them where the door is instead. Luck is following your every step in life. If you get too attached to everyone, what will you do when if they leave one day? Small talks and gossip are things you can't stand in life.
Other names similar to Bhumipati
- Kavyalola especially is used in Sanskrit bestowed upon girls, meaning of Kavyalola is "Fond of Poetry"
- Caruvinda - The boy name Caruvinda is commonly used in Sanskrit, Caruvinda means "Striving for Beauty"
- Aadruta - Largely used in Sanskrit, Aadruta means "Respected Person" is aimed at boys
- Aavishi is used dominantly in Sanskrit is a baby girl name, Aavishi means "Goddess Lakshmi"
- Ushaakiran - Ushaakiran's meaning is First Ray of Dawn used for girls is used mainly in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Bhumipati
We could not find any notable namesake.