Binty name meaning
What does Binty mean?
Binty is resultant of Binta. Binta is version of imperishable and pleasing Bina. Binta's meaning is With God and Beautiful is used in African is rooted from Hebrew and African.Names that rhyme with Binty
How popular is the name Binty?
Binty is a familiar baby name in Bangladesh and India. At least, 500 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Binty?
Don't make work your priority. Leave your own mark in the world. You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. Having the letter B as a cornerstone in your name reflects your sensitive nature. Hanging around people who don't have a purpose or goal in life is not your thing. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. You have unrealistic ideas but lack the enthusiasm and motivation to realize any of them.
You would love these names similar to Binty
- Bayina - The Bayina means "Proof" is used primarily in African
- Upendo has its origin in African, Upendo means "One who Loves or Indra's Younger Brother" and is aimed at baby boys is mainly used in Hindi
- Montsho - Unfamiliar Montshos origin is African is a baby boy name, notably used in African, meaning of Montsho is "Black"
- Hajari - Far-out and Modern boy name Hajari means "One who Takes Flight or Flight", used mostly in African is originated from African
- Imena - New-fangled and Creative and adventurous Imena came from African, meaning of Imena is "Dream" is aimed at baby girls
Famous people named Binty
We could not find any notable namesake.