Blondell name meaning
What does Blondell mean?
Blondell's meaning is Blond, Fair-haired or Little Pale One is used as a unisex name has its roots in French is dominantly used in English.
How do I pronounce Blondell?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Blondell is b-londe-ll. The other ways to say the name is bl(on)-dell.Names that rhyme with Blondell
How popular is the name Blondell?
Blondell is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1906 and was last seen in 1975, during its 65 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1934, it ranked 1019th when 46 girls were named Blondell. There are over 1489 babies that have been given the name Blondell in United States. Also, Blondell is a familiar name in Jamaica. As per our evaluation, over 1000 people has been named Blondell globally.
What numbers say about Blondell?
You are a good planner who enjoys working. Leave your sense of morality for another life. When it comes to love, be more open with your partner. If number 11 is your soul urge no, it reveals your deepest desires. You secretly wish to inspire people with your life. If letter B is your cornerstone, it reveals people look at you like the crazy genius who loves his solitude. You should focus on your personal progress too.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Blondell
- Westcot - Boy name Westcot is used majorly in English language, meaning of Westcot is "From the West Cottage"
- Kamron - Used especially in English darling, Kamron aimed at both genders, Kamron means "Crooked Nose or Modern Variant of Cameron Used for Girls" is originated from Old Irish and Celtic
- Edrea - Used notably in English, Edrea is rooted from Old English used as a baby girl name, Edrea means "Powerful or Wealthy"
- Aenescumb means Lives in the Valley of the Majestic One is used majorly in English is given to boys
- Hagalean - Boy name Hagalean means "From the Hedged Enclosure" is used in English
Sibling Names for Blondell
If you're drawn to the name "Blondell" for your little one, you might be on the hunt for similar monikers that are perfect for siblings. Whether you want names that have a similar vintage feel or simply complement the unique sound of Blondell, we've got some great options for you to consider. Here are some of our top picks!
For a sister
For a brother
Famous people named Blondell
- Blondell Reynolds Brown, American politician and member of the Democratic Party
- In 1976 film, Kristina Talking Pictures, Blondell Cummings portrayed Blondell.
Lists having Blondell
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -ell
- Baby Names that mean Blond
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean haired
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Pale
- Baby Names that mean One