Bodhendra meaning and origin
Bodhendra specifically is used in Sanskrit is a baby boy name, meaning of Bodhendra is "Lord of Intelligence".Names that rhyme with Bodhendra
Popularity of Bodhendra
Bodhendra is an uncommon name probably limited to India.
What numerology tells about Bodhendra?
Having letter B as your cornerstone means having the gentlest heart ever. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality. People believe you are cold-hearted and emotionless but the truth is the opposite. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way.
You would love these names similar to Bodhendra
- Jagesa - Used notably in Sanskrit, Jagesa is used as a baby boy name, Jagesa means "King of the World"
- Adhrsya - Meaning of Adhrsya is Proud or Invincible is principally used in Sanskrit is used for baby boys
- Kantheah - Girl name Kantheah means "Name of a God and Throat" is of Sanskrit origin. Kantheah is resulted from Kantha.
- Devasoma means The Drink of the Gods mainly used for baby boys is notably used in Sanskrit
- Candipati - The boy name Candipati is used principally in Sanskrit, Candipati means "Lord Shiva or Lord of Candi"
Namesakes of Bodhendra
We could not find any notable namesake.