Bongani meaning and origin
Meaning of Bongani is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Bongani
Popularity of Bongani
Bongani is immensely popular in South Africa where every 1 in 400 have the name. Also it is popular in Zimbabwe and Swaziland. In Malawi it is common while somewhat familiar in Botswana, Lesotho, England and India. According to our evaluation, over 170000 babies have been named Bongani globally.
What numerology tells about Bongani?
You just have to find a way to get through people and make them listen. You are a disciplined person is what number 8 as your expression number as to say about you. Job and life success are your priorities. Doing what you are passionate about is the best thing ever, and the only way to feel real joy and happiness. There's so much you are withholding that it's making you sick. Sometimes you fear the stupidest things while other times you act fearless and surprise others, even yourself.
Parents who liked Bongani, loved these names
- Uhana means Brighted is majorly used in Hindi and Hindi is aimed at both sexes
- Smital - Unisex name Smital is used chiefly in Hindi and Hindi, Smital means "Always Smiling"
- Ottheinz - Ottheinz's meaning is Ruler and House. Ottheinz is shortened form of Ottheinrich.
- Ommo notably is used in Frisian, meaning of Ommo is "Possession or Famous"
- Amareana - Amareanas origin is Australian, meaning of Amareana is "Rain" is used as a girl name. Amareana is resulted from Amarina.
Namesakes of Bongani
- Bongani Mahlangu, boxer from South Africa