Boudhayan meaning and origin
Boudhayan's meaning is The Name of a Sage is used commonly in Marathi, Oriya, Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Gujarati, Bengali and Tamil is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Boudhayan
Popularity of Boudhayan
Boudhayan is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Boudhayan
If letter N is your capstone in your name, you are driven by success, spirituality, personal growth and accomplishing impossible goals. Having the letter B as a cornerstone in your name reflects your sensitive nature. You are born to be a businessman, politician, manage your own business or some other position that requires leadership, warrior spirit, taking risks, and daring yourself to do more.
Do you like Boudhayan? You would love these names
- Maarut - Notably used in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam, Maarut is used as a boy name, meaning of Maarut is "A Strom God"
- Vikesh - Originated from Sanskrit, Anomalous Vikesh is commonly used in Hindi, Bengali and Marathi, Vikesh means "The Moon" is typically bestowed upon boys
- Shive - Shive's meaning is Shiva or The Third God of the Hindu Trinity is primarily used in Gujarati, Oriya and Malayalam is a boy name
- Dheetik - Dheetik's meaning is Considerate is used as a boy name is prevalently used in Hindi and Oriya
- Prayushi commonly is used in Gujarati and Bengali, meaning of Prayushi is "Pure" is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Boudhayan
We could not find any notable namesake.