Brigham name meaning
What does Brigham mean?
Unwonted Brigham has its origin in Old English, meaning of Brigham is "Bridge Settlement or Dweller by the Bridge" and is specifically used in English is used as a baby boy name.
How do I pronounce Brigham?
brigham is the most common way to pronounce one syllabled Brigham.
Variants of Brigham
View middle names that goes with Brigham like Quinten, Mode, Cieran, Koon, Yaer, Amon,Names that rhyme with Brigham
How popular is the name Brigham?
Brigham used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1916 and over 2801 babies have been given the name in 61 years. At its zenith in 2011,. However after 61 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Brigham?
You are reliable but unpredictable, fragile but emotionless at the same time. You are easy to talk to and your open mind allows people to give it to you straight. You take things too seriously. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from.
You would love these names similar to Brigham
- Joeanna - Mostly used in English durable and unexpected choice, Joeanna aimed at girls, meaning of Joeanna is "God is Gracious or Variant of Joan" has its origin in Hebrew
- Yoseline - Primarily used in English uncustomary, Yoseline aimed at girls that originated from Old French and Celtic, meaning of Yoseline is "Supplanter, Cheerful and Son of God". Yoseline is resultant of Joceline.
- Hobson - Of English origin, Well-Liked and Enduring Hobson is used in English given to baby boys, Hobson means "Son of Robert"
- Cristen - Of Latin origin, Trendy Cristen bestowed upon both genders used substantially in English, Cristen means "Anointed or Follower of Christ"
- Aubrie - Widely Accepted girl name Aubrie means "Blond Ruler or Rules with Elf-wisdom" that came from Old High German and Germanic is used specifically in English
Famous people named Brigham
- Brigham Young, American religious leader, politician, and settler
- Brigham Young Jr., Brigham Young Jr
- Brigham McCown, former senior executive at the United States Department of Transportation
- Brigham McNeely in Underground 13 as Actor
- Brigham Taylor in Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl as Miscellaneous Crew
Lists having Brigham
- Boy names beginning with B
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Bri
- Baby Names that mean Village
- Baby Names that mean Bridge
- Baby Names that mean Dweller
- Baby Names that mean Settlement