Brig name meaning
What does Brig mean?
Infrequent boy name Brig is rooted from Old English. Brig is a version of Brigham. Infrequent Old English Brigham, meaning of Brigham is "From the Village Near a Bridge, Bridge Settlement and Dweller by the Bridge" is dominantly used in English.
Variants of BrigNames that rhyme with Brig
How popular is the name Brig?
Brig is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Brig is a common name in Bangladesh and Pakistan while somewhat familiar name in India and Sri Lanka. According to our findings, at least 5000 people have been bestowed Brig around the globe.
What numerology tells about Brig?
Injustice pisses you off. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. You have issues with yourself, is what your soul urge number 9 reveals about your emotional state. Having the letter B as a cornerstone in your name reflects your sensitive nature. Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma.
Parents who liked Brig, loved these names
- Tambre - The curious girl name Tambre has its origin in English, Tambre means "One who Brings Great Joy"
- Wellborne - English name Wellborne means "From the Spring Brook and Spring Fed Stream" is used for baby boys. Wellborne is resultant of Welborne.
- Locker - Boy name Locker is rooted from English and Scottish, meaning of Locker is "Lives by the Stronghold and Forest". Locker is resulted from Locke.
- Wakemann - Boy name Wakemann is originated from English, Wakemann means "Watchman". Wakemann is derived from Wakeman.
- Birtan - Originated from Old English, Birtan is used as a baby boy name, Birtan means "Place Name, The Words Burh Which Means Protection Fortress Castle and From the Fortified Town". Birtan is derivative of Burton.
Famous people named Brig
- Brig Owens, former American football safety
- Brigitte Gall in Twisted Sheets as Actress
- Brigeth Brookins in Orzo It Seemed as
- Brigit Krøyer in The Captives as Actress
- Brigitte Böttrich in Karniggels as Actress
- Brigitte Janner in 23 as Actress