Bruntje meaning and origin
Bruntje principally is used in Frisian, meaning of Bruntje is "Breastplate or Struggle". Bruntje is short version of Brunhilde. Brunhilde is variant of timeless and widespread Bruno. Brunhilde is German equivalent of Brunhild. Brunhilde means Struggle and Hiltja has origin in Old High German.Names that rhyme with Bruntje
Popularity of Bruntje
Bruntje is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Bruntje
Once you relax and start talking, you never stop. If letter B is your cornerstone, it reveals people look at you like the crazy genius who loves his solitude. When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves. You need an aim in life otherwise, it might affect your mental health in a negative way. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in.
Looking for a name like Bruntje? Please go through the following names
- Soledade - The Soledade means "Loneliness"
- Cassiopée - Meaning of Cassiopée is Constellation of Stars
- Anne-Flore - Meaning of Anne-Flore is Graceful or Flowers came from Latin and Hebrew
- Paquerette - Paquerette's meaning is Which Wove Our Meadows In the Spring or With Yellow Heart
- Amenhotep - Amenhotep's meaning is Name of a Count is rooted from Egyptian is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Bruntje
We could not find any notable namesake.