Keprea name meaning
What does Keprea mean?
Keprea came from Egyptian is a baby girl name. Keprea is resulted from Khepri. Khepri's meaning is Emerging Sun is of Egyptian origin.Names that rhyme with Keprea
How popular is the name Keprea?
Keprea is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Keprea
To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. You are loved by many but when it comes to your personal life, you don't allow anyone to peek. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at.
If you like Keprea, you would love these names
- Aapep - Aapeps origin is Old Egyptian, meaning of Aapep is "Moon Snake" is bestowed upon boys
- Thoth - Thoths origin is Old Egyptian, meaning of Thoth is "Ibis" is bestowed upon boys
- Khepree - The girl name Khepree means "Emerging Sun" is originated from Egyptian. Khepree is a derivative of Khepri.
- Menefir - Menefir's meaning is Beautiful and Of the Beautiful City aimed at baby boys is originated from Egyptian. Menefir is resulted from Menefer.
- Re came from Egyptian, meaning of Re is "Half Day" is used as a boy name
Famous people named Keprea
We could not find any notable namesake.