Caecilius name meaning
What does Caecilius mean?
Meaning of Caecilius is Inspired By the Ancient Roman Family of Caecilier or Blind is used as a baby boy name has origin in Latin.
How do I pronounce Caecilius?
The most common pronunciation of four syllabled Caecilius is kye-KIL-ee-us. There should be emphasis on second KIL syllable while speaking.Names that rhyme with Caecilius
How popular is the name Caecilius?
Caecilius is an uncommon name around the world.
Caecilius in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Caecilius
And not just at this point but since always. Sometimes, you act selfishly. You are the most creative person in your surroundings. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance. Positive energy adores your spirit. At work, you are the innovator and researcher always focused on finding creative ways to solve things and improve the company's progress.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Caecilius
- Tindur is Icelandic cognate of Tindr
- Folkrat is German cognate of Folcrat
- Finnur is used substantially in Danish and Swedish is a boy name. It is rooted from Icelandic, Finnur means "One from Finland"
- Urda majorly is used in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian, meaning of Urda is "Mistress or Inspired By the Norse Goddess of Fate" is used as a girl name
- Olivur - Darling and Evergreen boy name Olivur is specifically used in Danish and Faroese. Olivur is Faroese cognate of Oliver
Famous people named Caecilius
- Caecilius Statius, Roman comic poet
Lists having Caecilius
- Boy names beginning with C
- Latin Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Ancient
- Baby Names that mean Roman
- Baby Names that mean Family
- Baby Names that mean Blind