Calistus name meaning
What does Calistus mean?
Calistus is form of Callistus. Callistus is Latin equivalent of The Greek Name Καλλιστος = Most Beautiful.
Variants of CalistusNames that rhyme with Calistus
How popular is the name Calistus?
Calistus is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our findings, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Calistus around the globe.
What numbers say about Calistus?
Your failures motivate you. You are seen as this ignorant, negative person who's full of himself, when in fact, you are the total opposite but only for people who deserve it. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. If 1 is your personality number, you have a positive vibe and an impressive appearance. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too.
Parents who liked Calistus, loved these names
- Eufrosina means Joyful Thought has its origin in Old Greek normally aimed at girls is used predominantly in Finnish and Swedish
- Inglis - Unisex name Inglis is notably used in Finnish and Swedish, meaning of Inglis is "English" came from Scottish
- Remu - Boy name Remu has its origin in Finnish, used in Finnish and Swedish languages, meaning of Remu is "Noise, Row"
- Meelia - Long standing and Admired Meelia is used majorly in Finnish and Swedish is used as a girl name. Meelia is equivalent of Melia in Finnish language
- Milma is equivalent of Emilia in Finnish language
Famous people named Calistus
We could not find any notable namesake.