Callistus meaning and origin
Callistus is equivalent of The Greek Name Καλλιστος = Most Beautiful in Latin language.
Variants of CallistusNames that rhyme with Callistus
Popularity of Callistus
Callistus is a common baby name in Nigeria and Ghana while it is somewhat familiar in Kenya, Zimbabwe, Cameroon and United States. As per our estimate, over 5000 people has been named Callistus globally.
Numerological analysis of Callistus
You would do anything for the people you love. You hate people who play hard to get. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart.
Looking for a name like Callistus? Please go through the following names
- Ilene - Majorly used in Irish, English and Greek persistent and loved, Ilene is used as a girl name which came from Old Greek and Old French, meaning of Ilene is "Lovable, Beautiful and Burst of the Sun". Ilene is variant transcription of Eileen.
- Anne-Catherine - Girl name Anne-Catherine means "Gracious" is rooted from Greek, English-American and Hebrew
- Cathrine - Pleasing and Enduring Old Greek Cathrine is especially used in Finnish, Norwegian and German, meaning of Cathrine is "The Pure" is a girl name
- Page means The Page, Child or Pearl is a gender insensitive name. It is rooted from English and Middle is used prevalently in French, Greek and English
- Atalaya - Used specifically in Hindi and Arabic uncustomary, Atalaya is used as a girl name is came from Old Greek, Atalaya means "Guard-tower"
Namesakes of Callistus
- Callistus I of Constantinople, Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople for two periods from June 1350 to 1353 and