Carringtun meaning and origin
Carringtun is form of Carrington. Used dominantly in English and English, Carrington, Carrington means "Beautiful and Place Name and Surname".
Variants of CarringtunNames that rhyme with Carringtun
Popularity of Carringtun
Carringtun is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Carringtun
You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You don't have to struggle to get the things you want because you are born under a lucky star. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You are creative and free-spirited. It's hard for you to connect with new people and let them inside your world but you are not a closed person. If your name ends with letter N, you are not an ordinary person.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Carringtun
- Lindi means Linden Tree, Variant of Linda Lime Tree or Pretty is used notably in Danish, Swedish and Finnish is came from Swedish is given to both sexes
- Annabeth - Unwonted English Annabeth means "God is My Oath or God is Gracious", used substantially in Danish, Finnish and English is a girl name
- Gurnoor - Gurnoor's meaning is Pleasant Face of God, Heavenly Light of the Guru or Light of God is of Punjabi origin and a gender-neutral name is used particulary in Punjabi, Indian and English
- Budi - Meaning of Budi is Mind or Character is used as a baby boy name which is notably used in Malay is rooted from Malay and English
- Bless - Far-out Bless has its origin in English, Bless means "Consecration and Prayer" is a unisex name. Bless is diminutive of Blessing.
Namesakes of Carringtun
We could not find any notable namesake.