Gurnoor name meaning
What does Gurnoor mean?
Gurnoor means Light of God or Pleasant Face of God used for both genders is originated from Punjabi is used predominantly in English, Indian, Punjabi and Sikh.
View middle names that goes with Gurnoor like Faith, Sloane, Emilie, Justine, Stacie, Wan,Names that rhyme with Gurnoor
How popular is the name Gurnoor?
Gurnoor is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 2003 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 2011, it ranked 4499th when 31 boys were named Gurnoor. There are over 415 babies that have been given the name Gurnoor in United States. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 2005 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2012, it ranked 1021st when 27 boys were named Gurnoor. Over 225 babies in England and Wales have been named Gurnoor.
Also, Gurnoor is a familiar name in India. At least, 600 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Gurnoor
You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first. You dream of living in a more humane society. You are a lucky person and you know it. You organize the best family gatherings and make the best parties. You are a carefree and lively creature that's got the love for everyone, even your enemies, although you don't have much of those. Most people are jealous of your aura and ability to become the center of attention even when you don't try at all.
Other names similar to Gurnoor
- Dilraj - Outlandish Dilraj is originated from Punjabi, Dilraj means "Hearts King, King of Hearts or Ruler of Hearts", a gender-neutral name is particulary used in Indian, Marathi and Hindi
- Lindsie - Unorthodox Lindsie came from Old English is primarily used in English and English and is aimed at both genders, meaning of Lindsie is "Lincoln's Wetlands"
- Dedryc - Boy name Dedryc means "King of Nations, Ruler of the People and First of the People" has origin in English. Dedryc is resultant of Dedrick.
- Mistie - Widespread unisex name Mistie means "Misty or Foggy" and originated from English is used primarily in English and English
- Ivie - Celebrated and Venerable unisex name Ivie is rooted from English which is substantially used in English and Danish languages, meaning of Ivie is "Ivy Plant or Valuable Coral Beads"
Famous people named Gurnoor
We could not find any notable namesake.