Carvey name meaning
What does Carvey mean?
Boy name Carvey has origin in Old English. Carvey is short of Carver. Carver came from Old English language, meaning of Carver is "Wood Carver, Sculptor and Wood Sculptor" is used specifically in English.
View middle names that goes with Carvey like Sye, Lion, Ikie,Names that rhyme with Carvey
How popular is the name Carvey?
Carvey is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our findings, over 80 babies have been bestowed Carvey around the globe.
What numbers say about Carvey?
You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. Learn what makes you happy. You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them. You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. What fulfills your soul is your professional success.
Do you like Carvey? Read these names too
- Daletan - The boy name Daletan means "Place Name and Villagers In the Valley" is originated from Old English. Daletan is derivative of Dalton.
- Havanah - Unorthodox Havanahs origin is Spanish bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Havanah is "Pray to God and Calling". Havanah is resulted from Havana.
- Rigley - Meaning of Rigley is Clearing By a River Bend came from English is given to both sexes. Rigley is derivation of Wrigley.
- Galtun - Galtun's meaning is From the Town on the High Ground and Owner of a Rented Estate is a baby boy name came from English. Galtun is resultant of Galton.
- Hazlit means From the Headland with the Hazel Trees, Hazel-Tree Land and From the Hazel Tree Land came from English is in general used for boys. Hazlit is derivative of Haslett.
Famous people named Carvey
We could not find any notable namesake.