Chahida meaning and origin
Chahida has its origin in Quran, Chahida means "Witness of the Truth".Names that rhyme with Chahida
Popularity of Chahida
Chahida is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 36 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 189 babies in France have been named Chahida. The moniker is a common name in Algeria and Morocco while somewhat familiar name in India. According to our estimate, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Chahida around the globe.
Chahida in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Chahida?
You are a good listener and friend. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. If number 11 is your soul urge no, it reveals your deepest desires. You secretly wish to inspire people with your life. Although you believe your dreams are too wild to realize, you are completely wrong. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind.
You would love these names similar to Chahida
- Heilo - Meaning of Heilo is Intact
- Lutwin - Meaning of Lutwin is People or Friend
- Zwanette - Largely used in Frisian, Zwanette. Zwanette is form of Swanette or Swana in Frisian language
- Cheru - The unisex name Cheru is particulary used in Hindi and Hindi languages, Cheru means "Love or Graceful"
- Talke - Particulary used in Frisian, Talke means "Of Noble Figure"
Namesakes of Chahida
We could not find any notable namesake.